I LOVE me some good Indian Food. I have a great Curry with coconut milk on my blog, but this kicks its butt. Who says no to heavy cream? Even more than Indian Food, I love FAST Indian Food. This dish comes together in thirty minutes. It tastes amazing. And you can double it for leftovers. Winning all the way. The chicken is butter soft, the sauce is so creamy and flavorful, and the recipe is so versatile. Make it for dinner tomorrow. You won’t regret it. And for anyone wondering what Simmer Sauce I use, Here is the link!
- 6 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Inch Knob Ginger
- 1 Jalapeno
- 1 Bunch Cilantro
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 4 TBSP Curry Powder
- 2 Cubes Chicken Bouillon
- 3 oz Tomato Paste
- 4 TBSP Tikka Masala Simmer Sauce
- 1 Quart Heavy Cream
- 2 Cups Water or Milk
- 2 TBSP Cornstarch
- Step 1 Finely chop garlic, ginger, and jalapeno. I chop them all the same size and pulse on the food processor. Mince the cilantro and cube the chicken.
- Step 2 Heat a few tablespoons of oil or fat of choice to medium-high heat. Add the garlic, ginger, and jalapeno. Sweat down for 2 minutes and then add the cilantro. Mix in and then immediately add the cubed chicken.
- Step 3 Mix the cubed chicken well. As soon as it all changes color sprinkle on the curry powder and mix well.
- Step 4 Add the heavy cream, water or milk, chicken bouillon, tomato paste, and simmer sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Step 5 Once it’s boiled taste and salt. You can also add more simmer sauce if you’d like.
- Step 6 In a small cup dissolve the cornstarch in a little bit of cold water. When the sauce is boiling add the cornstarch mixture and stir it in. The sauce will immediately thicken. You can thicken it more if you’d like.
- Step 7 Serve with rice and limes.